Thursday, March 26, 2009

The march holidays were way too short! I was just watching TV and playing with my hamster and 5 days is over. On Monday, I totally wasted my time going to the Chinese camp. It was SO boring! What more it lasted from 8 in the morning to 6.30 at night. What a total waste of time! The rest of the days I was just rushing through my piles homework, but on Sunday I went to the Zoo because I was stressed out. When I first reached the Zoo, I felt kind of retarded because the people going there were either adults or small toddlers. But when I saw that my sister was perfectly fine, I did not feel that retarded anymore. The zoo trip was okay, but super tiring. The tram ride was very expensive, so my mum thought of a "brilliant" idea, and made us walk for the WHOLE trip. You must be thinking that I am crazy. I bought a bottle filled with fresh carrots and Veggies which cost $2, just to feed the smelly and fat goats. I did not know what was on my mind! Sigh* I wish the holidays were much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment