Saturday, May 30, 2009


What I hate about June holidays........



  • Piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles of HOMEWORK!!!!!

What I like about the June holidays.......



  • Much more free time and use of computer and TV.

  • Vacations ( I dread! The only place we ever go is HK! I know many of you would DIE to go to HK but let me warn you, it is the WORST place you could ever go to, even worse than going to the toilet!) * I am obviously exaggerating but just to show how horrible it is........ ( If you are wondering since I hate it why do I put it under LIKE, since most of you think that vacations are wonderful, I just decided to put it under LIKE, as not to be the think-vacation-is-horrible person.)

  • Much more time to play with my hamster, Obama.

  • Watch TV and play computer games without hearing the continuous nagging of my mom!

  • Have friends over to play.

  • More outings and no EXAMS!!!!!

YIPPEE!!!! EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!! REJOICE, CELEBRATE!!!! SIGH* STILL GOT SA2 AND NOT TO MENTION PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES AND PILES OF HOMEWORK!!!!!! Why do we even live on this horrible place with horrible teachers, horrible homework, and not to mention horrible assessment books! The amount of stress is killing me!! Bye bye world! Whoosh! Piack! ( already committed suicide)

2 comments: