Friday, June 26, 2009

Hong kong trip


While it was okay I guess. we went to ocean park and took a cable car to Lantau island although we have been there before. We went with my sisters boyfriend but he only stayed for three days and we stayed for six. On the first day we went to have dinner with my ye ye and aunties. We had pecking duck and it was delicious! I ate like 6 of them. Then we went to the street we always go called women street and I bought some stuff. There is another street we also went to which was called flowers street and I bought 4 sticks of fish ball for only $4. Each stick had 8 fish balls and it was delicious too! blah blah blah...... all the lame stuff is finally over, then we went to ocean park on Saturday. I wanted to go on Monday but my sisters boyfriend would have left so it was extremely crowded. we only went on 4 rides and there were hordes of people so we decided to watch the sea lion show and see the pandas. After that, we went to H&M a shop to shop. Most sections were having 50% off so I bought a jacket, a pair of shorts, flats and two shirts. blah blah blah again and then my sisters boyfriend went home because he had army. Later we took the cable car with my ye ye and his maid as he was wheelchair bound, we could skip the queue. The cable car place was called Ngiong Ping 360. at last we arrived at Lantau island. We walked around and then my sister, the maid and I climbed up 260 steps to reach the Buddha, where we took many photos. My ye ye could not go as there were no lifts and my dad had to take care of him. My mom was slacking and did not want to climb with us. For me it was practically just running up instead of climbing. When I reached the top, they were still halfway through climbing! I had dinner with my father's aunts and one was a scholar and the other is an actress. Impressive right? Days went pass and we went shopping and stuff like that. At last it was time to head home. I am so glad to step on Singapore soil again!

No comments:

Post a Comment